Branding is irrelevant in the age of the social networks. The consumer wants facts, not a fictional story about a product, a brand or a company, says the American media theorist, public speaker and author, Douglas Rushkoff, in this interview with MarketMagazine.LÆS MERE
Author: Karsten Bengtsson
– I am sure that Amazon will open physical stores in the near future. This prediction comes from Robin Lewis who is the CEO of the retail strategy newsletter “The Robin Report”.LÆS MERE
The consumer wants a richer shopping experience. Technology is the answer. – In the palm of almost every consumer is a smart phone and with that we can add to the shopping experience in a way that we never could before, says Dr. Paul MarsdenLÆS MERE
I love data. Lots of data. Data, data, data. Data is so great, because it allows us to make smarter decisions, says Avinash Kaushik, the Digital Marketing Evangelist at Google. MARKET has talked to Avinash Kaushik about his long-lasting love affair with data and Web analytics – version 2.0.LÆS MERE
The most trusted source of information about your company comes, not from you, but from your highly satisfied customer, says Rob Fuggetta, CEO at Zuberance and author of the new book “Brand Advocates” in this interview with Market CommunityLÆS MERE
12-12-2019, Mikkel Buhelt, Rådgiver, PressOffice
09-12-2019, Benny Knebelau, Product Manager, Scanbox Entertainment
09-12-2019, Mia Høholt Grundtvig, MarCom Manager, Expanite A/S
- 08. januar | København Ø SEO-strategi 2020: Tiltræk købeklare kunder og kvalitetstrafik
- 09. januar | Frederiksberg Sådan skaber du resultater gennem digital strategi!
- 22. januar | København Ø SEO-strategi 2020: Tiltræk købeklare kunder og kvalitetstrafik
- 24. januar | København K Sådan kortlægger og styrker du din B2B-kunderejse!