The shoppers are still making their final decision in the shop, but the competition for campaign space is increasing. Therefore Rynkeby Foods has given their popular monkey a comeback to activate the shoppers through an involving viral campaign instead.LÆS MERE
Author: Maria Præst
Whether it is flat screen TVs, computers or smartphones Samsung is known for its superior technology. And the new digital possibilities also play an important role in their marketing, where Samsung was the first in Denmark to integrate the new NFC technology in an outdoor campaign.LÆS MERE
This fall 68.000 people went online and created their own McDonald’s burger, and more than 250.000 fans like, share and comment on the posts on McDonald’s Denmark’s facebook page. MARKET spoke with Brand Manager Lise Hørdam to learn how they are doing such a great job engaging their guests.LÆS MERE
Dr. Jonas Ridderstråle is an author, professor and one of the world’s most influential and respected business thinkers and speakers. He has spent the last ten years giving people the competence, confidence and courage to think, feel and do things differently.LÆS MERE
In-store shopping is already being combined with online shopping. Consumers are merging the two without even thinking about it. The Internet offers far more than price comparisons and is becoming an integrated part of shopping behavior.LÆS MERE
09-12-2019, Benny Knebelau, Product Manager, Scanbox Entertainment
09-12-2019, Mia Høholt Grundtvig, MarCom Manager, Expanite A/S
06-12-2019, Britt Lightbody, Marketing Koordinator, Svendborg Brakes / Altra Renewable Energy
- 11. december | København K. Gratis seminar: Inspiration til din PowerPoint-præsentation
- 12. december | København Ø Account Based Marketing – Effektiv og præcis BtB markedsføring
- 08. januar | København Ø SEO-strategi 2020: Tiltræk købeklare kunder og kvalitetstrafik
- 09. januar | Frederiksberg Sådan skaber du resultater gennem digital strategi!
- 22. januar | København Ø SEO-strategi 2020: Tiltræk købeklare kunder og kvalitetstrafik
- 24. januar | København K Sådan kortlægger og styrker du din B2B-kunderejse!